realizing that I only have two short years left at university I’ve decided I should do some things I want and need to do. I need to start figuring out how to adult, but also do some fun stuff!
- find a job in my university town
- become an efficient grocery shopper
- learn how to cook meat
- eat healthily no matter how hard it gets
- join a club or group on campus. just one.
- go to a protest or multiple! (ideally against that fucked up pro-life group in town)
- make friends in my women’s studies classes who like to talk about feminism
- eat at 3 new restaurants
- go to the gym 3x a week – minimum.
- begin to save for my graduation treat – my own dog
(put at least $20 aside per month as a starting point.)
- get another tattoo
- figure out how to get rid of my hives for once and for all.
- learn to drive!
- finally spray paint that dumb ass pro-life sign
- chill out on the online shopping habit. I need to be happy with what I have!!!